- This event has passed.
Boroondara Farmers Market
May 7, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$2
The Boroondara Farmers Market is held on Saturday week 1, 3 and 5 of each month from 8am to 12.30pm at Patterson Reserve, Auburn Road, Hawthorn East. There is no 5th week Saturday market day in December.
The market sells produce from all around Victoria. You can buy:
- fresh fruit and vegetables
- herbs and olives
- seasonal organic produce
- meat and eggs
- bread and cakes
- dips and sauces
- wine and beer.
If you care about food and buying local, then talk to the dedicated farmers who are just as passionate and learn about the ingredients and processes involved in the food they bring to market.
COVID-19 safety measures
A range of safety measures and procedures will be in place on market day:
- The number of attendees will be monitored.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned regularly.
- Social distancing practices will be in place, including 1.5m spacing between people, queue management and social distancing markers across the site.
- Hand sanitising facilities will be available.
- Protective masks will be available for attendees and stallholders who may be showing viral symptoms.
- Open food sampling and self-select produce will not be available. Pre-bagged produce will be on offer.
- Beverage stalls will provide recyclable disposable paper cups.
- Community-use tables and chairs will be removed.
- Toilet facilities will not be available to customers.
We encourage customers to shop swiftly, safely, and use cashless forms of payment where possible. Customers can also pre-order with stall holders and collect produce on the day.
For more information on store holders and how to get involved, visit our Boroondara Farmers Market page.
Sat 7 May 2022
Sat 21 May 2022
Sat 4 June 2022